LG69T GNSS module features the STMicroelectronics® 5th generation positioning receiver platform with 80 tracking channels and 4 fast acquisition channels compatible with maximum 6 constellations: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and NAVIC (former IRNSS). It is an AEC-Q100 qualified dual-band GNSS module with integrated multi-band RTK technology for centimeter-level accuracy.
LG69T module provides dead reckoning capabilities with an integrated Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) to provide continual high precision positioning. The state of the art integrated algorithms fuse between the IMU data, GNSS measurements, wheel ticks and vehicle dynamics model in order to provide lane accurate positioning where GNSS alone would fail. LG69T supports standard RTCM corrections input, and also supports centimeter-level navigation by using RTCM data from 3rd party local base stations. The module preforms very well under very challenging urban canyon environmental conditions.
The module is designed for easy integration with minimal e-BOM. It is well-suited for mass market adoption. Due to its small package size, light weight, and excellent power consumption, it is ideal for vertical markets such as automotive, ADAS, V2X and precise agriculture applications.
● Concurrent reception of GPS, GLONASS, IRNSS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
● Multi-band RTK with fast convergence time and outstanding performance (optional)
● Support DR algorithms (optional)
● Support dual GNSS bands (L1, L5)
● Centimeter level accuracy while using a very low power consumption
● Integrated LNA for improved sensitivity
● Support UART, CAN, SPI and I2C interfaces
● Support A-GNSS
● Dedicated Quectel SDK commands
● AEC-Q100 qualification on going