Quectel RG500Q is a series of 5G Sub-6 GHz LGA modules optimized specially for IoT and M2M applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel-15 technology, it delivers M2M-optimized peak data rates of 2.5 Gbps downlink and 900 Mbps uplink. It supports both 5G NSA and SA modes, Option 3x, 3a and Option 2 network architecture, which makes it backwards compatible with 4G/3G network. It can meet customers’different application demands for high speed, eMBB, low latency, etc.
RG500Q series contains the following variants: RG500Q-EA and RG500Q-NA*. It supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen9C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS receiver greatly simplifies product design and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux and Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of IoT and M2M applications such as business router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC and video surveillance.
● 5G/4G/3G multi-mode module with LGA form factor, optimized for IoT and eMBB applications
● Worldwide 5G and LTE-A coverage
● Both NSA and SA modes are supported
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: DFOTA* and VoLTE (optional)