Quectel RG500Q is a series of 5G Sub 6GHz module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 15 technology, it support both 5G NSA and SA mode.
RG500Q supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrat-ed GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7, Win-dows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT appli-cations such as Business router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC and video surveillance, etc.
● 5G NR and LTE-A Cat 12+ Dual mode module with LGA form factor, optimized for M2M and IoT applications
● Support both NSA and SA mode
● Worldwide 5G and LTE-A coverage
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: supports DFOTA and VoLTE (optional)