Quectel RG500Q is a series of 5G Sub-6GHz module optimized specially for IoT and eMBB applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 15 technology, it supports both 5G NSA and SA modes.
RG500Q supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS receiver greatly simplifies product design and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of IoT and eMBB applications such as business router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC and video surveillance.
● 5G NR and LTE-A Cat 12+ Dual mode module with LGA form factor, optimized for M2M and IoT applications
● Support both NSA and SA modes
● Worldwide 5G and LTE-A coverage
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: DFOTA and VoLTE (optional)