DepartmentR&D Center (Belgrade)
EducationBachelor or above
- Project scope definition and solution design;
- Develop, maintain, customize, and improve modular and scalable embedded systems components;
- Create prototypes to demonstrate technology capabilities;
- Participate in code review;
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Work in cross-functional teams using agile software development methods;
- Write unit tests and perform software verification and validation;
- Respond to technical queries and requirements to company customers;
- Be a motivated individual, to learn and grow together with the team.
- Technical related degree with 5+ years of relevant experience in embedded software development;
- Proficiency with embedded software development lifecycle;
- Proficiency programming in C/C++, Python, Shell scripting and debugging technics;
- Proficiency in RTOS or embedded Linux based systems (user space, kernel, device driver development);
- Excellent knowledge of hardware interfaces I2C, SPI, UART;
- Excellent knowledge of source code management like GIT or PERFORCE;
- Ability to write effective and reusable code according to best practices;
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with Yocto or freeRTOS platform development;
- Experience designing and developing cross-platform code in C and C++;
- Experience with cellular technologies;
- Experience with network, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and M2M protocols;
- Experience with RF and radio transceivers;
- Experience with GDB or JTAG debugging;
- Experience with socket APIs, inter-process communications, and multi-threaded programming;
- Experience in various peripheral technologies, including low-speed peripheral and high-speed peripheral busses i.e. USB, PCIe, I2S;
- Experience with test equipment and test automation.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and equipment;
- Work on newest mobile technology chipsets and interesting projects in industry;
- Ability for professional growth;
- Private medical insurance, quarterly and yearly team buildings events, and other benefits.