EducationBachelor or above
Quectel is the world-leading hardware and solutions provider, serving a growing customer base of more than 7,000 in IoT sector across North America, Latin America, Europe & Middle East Africa, and APAC. With our ambitious business growth strategy, we are looking to bring an IoT Platforms & Software Solutions Business Development Manager and in short “Acceleronix BD Manager” into our Global sales team. If you are passionate about IoT platforms this is your chance to shape the future of IoT and be part of the industry’s leading IoT solutions team to help drive innovation and continued market leadership.
The candidate is supposed to be “Knowledgeable”, “Self-Starter,” “Organized”, “Energetic” and most importantly “Passionate”.
Note: “Quectel IoT Platforms & Software Solutions” services is rebranded as “Acceleronix”.
- Exceed quarterly and annual bookings target for device enablement, application software, and services through the sale of the PaaS/SaaS and related product set. This includes end-to-end and total solution proposition.
- Carry out initial sales prospecting activities as required to develop and close new sales funnel globally.
- Build, execute and maintain a business plan, which achieves the tactical, strategic, and financial objectives, for the assigned region within the IoT Platforms marketplace.
- Manage customer and partner relationships and interactions through all stages of the sales cycle; prospecting to contract closure.
- Work cooperatively with IoT Platforms global BD/Product Management team as well as Regional Sales Manager to increase existing account penetration and overall success globally while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate data and forecasts within the Salesforce CRM system across different IoT product lines and various sales cycles.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel, influencers, and decision makers in all customer accounts.
- Conducting 360-degrees market and competitors analyzing in APAC and proposing and advocating tactics to win competitors accounts and acquiring market shares.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, delivery, and management resources, in order to exceed account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Collaborating with Quectel’s APAC Marketing team and proactively engaging in industry events, IoT Platforms events to further extend brand awareness.
Required Education, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor's level degree or above, preferably in engineering or computer science.
- 3+ years or equivalent field experience in enterprise software or technology sales.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and winning large accounts.
- Ability to be successful in a globally distributed team through self-discipline and self-motivation and effectively leverage all corporate resources for joint success.
- Ability to extend existing relationships with any customers/prospects and develop joint strategic sales plans for increased revenue and market share.
- Strong selling, negotiating, and relationship-building skills and experience in applying a process-oriented, sales methodology to any customer engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail orientated with strong and effective follow-up.
- Self-starter with high energy and drive.
- Proven early-stage start-up success.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Open-Source software and Linux understanding.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Minimum two years IoT and/or Cloud and/or Software sales/BD experience.
- Deep knowledge regarding IoT architecture, communication technologies and protocols, edge computing and Cloud analytics and data orchestration.
- Hands on experience on device management and application enablement platform, CMP, SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.