L89 is a high performance IRNSS-enabled GNSS module, capable of acquiring and tracing GPS, IRNSS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS signals. With 2 embedded antennas, the module can work at L1 and L5 bands simultaneously.
Compared with the GNSS module working at L1 band only, L89 can make use of GPS and IRNSS signals to increase the number of visible satellites, reduce TTFF and enhance positioning accuracy, especially when being used in rough urban environments.
L89 can achieve exceptional performance both in acquisition and tracking, and fully meet the industrial standard. With two embedded LNAs, dual antennas and antenna switch function, it is an ideal product for automotive, consumer and industry tracking applications.
● Support IRNSS L5 Band
● Embedded patch antenna and chip antenna
● Multi-GNSS engines for GPS, IRNSS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
● Support DGPS, SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
● Built-in LNAs for better sensitivity
● Great anti-jamming performance due to multi-tone active interference canceller
● Support SDK command* developed by Quectel