SA800U-WF is Quectel’s new generation of Smart module with built-in Android 9.0*/10.0* OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core 64-bit KryoTM 385 processors with built-in AdrenoTM 630 GPU, SA800U-WF supports 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi, 2 × 2 Wi-Fi MIMO, BT 5.0 and Qualcomm® Quick Charge 4.0. Featuring high performance and various multimedia functions, it is ideal for both industrial and consumer applications requiring high data-rate and multimedia functions.
SA800U-WF module supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology. The use of multiple antennas at the receiver end at the same time and on the same frequency band greatly minimizes errors and optimizes the data speed.
A rich set of interfaces (such as LCM, Camera, Touch Panel, I2S, PCIe, UART, USB, I2C, SPI, etc.) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications, including video conference systems, live streaming devices, cloud servers, AI robots, smart homes, AR/VR devices, smart POS, smart cash registers, smart home gateways, smart wearables, security surveillance, PDA & tablets, vending machines, delivery lockers, police and law enforcement equipment, in-car video streaming and entertainment systems, etc.
● Qualcomm® KryoTM 385 64-bit CPU + AdrenoTM 630 GPU
● Supports MIPI_DSI and DP over USB Type-C for dual-LCD independent display. MIPI_DSI supports 3840 × 2400 @ 60 fps for primary display and DP supports 4K @ 60 fps
● Supports up to 4 cameras. Supports single camera of up to 32 MP @ 30 fps and 3 cameras of 16 MP + 16 MP + 2 MP working simultaneously
● Supports 2 × USB 3.1, one of which supports Type-C with Display Port
● Supports 4K @ 60 fps video recording and playback
● Supports 2 groups of 1-lane PCIe interfaces