Quectel BG96 Module:
• Quectel's Qualcomm-based BG96 Cat M1 modules provide OEMs with easy, reliable and cost-effective connectivity to Verizon's nationwide 4G LTE Cat M1 network.
• Supports ThingSpace Ready SDK.
• Fully certified on the Verizon network.
• Integrates GNSS capabilities as well as specific Verizon network features like SUPL, which allows enhanced indoor positioning when satellite visibility is not available.
• Designed on a crypto-secure architecture, allowing the safe and reliable exchange of crypto keys between the device and the customers' platform.
• Allows easier onboarding for OEMs on the Verizon network.
• Saves cost and reduces time to market for OEMs.
• Accelerates the entire process of OEMs launch of an IoT device, from design through to activation on the cellular network.
• Helps the OEM to navigate through the many suppliers, and cost models that exist throughout the entire IoT Ecosystem.
• Provides services and incentives from partners in the program, as well as Verizon.
ThingSpace Ready Program Incentives:
The following incentives are available to OEMs using the Verizon ThingSpace Ready program:
• Pre-negotiated, discounted BG96 pricing from Quectel Wireless Solutions.
• Subsidies for OEMs to launch devices using the Verizon network and Quectel BG96 modules.
• Free device certification through December 31, 2018.
• Up to 100 hours of design credits through a ThingSpace design house partner.
• Pre-negotiated pricing on SIM cards.
• Availability of additional ThingSpace services such as Diagnostics, FOTA, Location, Security.
For more information on how Verizon ThingSpace Ready can help you get on a fast and affordable path to IoT device development and deployment, visit thingspace.verizon.com/ready
Quectel Receives Multimode LPWA Type CertificationLearn more
Quectel Offers First LTE Cat-M1 Module Using Qualcomm Technologies’ MDM9206 LTE Modem With Support for Verizon’s ThingSpace PlatformLearn more
MWC 2018: Quectel Partners with STMicroelectronics to Simplify Cellular-to-Cloud ConnectionLearn more