Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of Terms
- This agreement shall enter into force as of the moment you first access the Site or commence use of any of the Services. By accessing, browsing or using the Site and/or any of the Services you irrevocably and unconditionally accept and adhere to these Terms and confirm that you agree to be bound by them. In the event that you disagree with any provision hereof and would not like to be bound by this agreement you should cease use of the Site and/or Services immediately.
- If you access the Site or use any of the Services on behalf of a business (whether registered or operating without registration), that business hereby accepts these Terms.
- In the case that you are under the required age to access this Site and use the Services in accordance with the laws of your country of residence, or any other applicable legal requirements, then you shall obtain the consent of your parent or guardian before using the Site, Products or Services.
2. Personal Information Protection
3. General Provisions
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that, although Quectel employs commercially reasonable efforts to provide the best possible experience, the Services are provided to you on an “as available” basis and you use Quectel’s Services exclusively at your own risk without any express or implied representations and/or warranties of any kind by Quectel including, but not limited to, as follows: (i) warranties of suitability for particular purpose, non-infringement, title and merchantability; (ii) representations and warranties that the Site (including content) or the Services will meet your requirements and are error-free, accurate, ensure uninterrupted service, secure, reliable, useful, available, meeting certain quality standards or your needs or that any errors occurring in the Site and its contents or in the Services will be corrected.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that liability of Quectel hereunder is limited and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Quectel shall bear no liability for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential exemplary or punitive damages, any loss of profit, revenues or data, loss of goodwill, cost of substitute services, based on any theory of liability, resulting from: (i) your use of the Products or Services; (ii) reliance on content or any information available at the Site or through the Products or Services; (iii) actions undertaken under your account, including, but not limited to, in the event of unauthorized access to your account, data or content; (iv) any other matter associated with the Site (including its content), the Products or the Services. In all cases Quectel is not liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that Quectel shall be entitled to add, alter, modify, as well as suspend, stop, discontinue, cease maintenance, updating and correction of errors with respect to any functionality of the Site and/or the Services, including, but not limited to, to terminate the Site or any of the Services without any notice to you.
- Quectel shall be entitled to modify and amend these Terms and any of the other relevant policies at its sole discretion without any prior notice to you. These modifications and amendments may be due to the changes on the Site, in the Services, or in order to ensure compliance with legal requirements or for any other reasons. If you do not agree with the changes made you should refrain from using the Site and the Services.
4. Service of Third Parties
The Site and the Services may contain links to websites and content of third parties. Quectel is not responsible for accessibility, safety, accuracy, availability, legality or completeness of information, content, advertising, commercial offers, products, services and materials on the third-party websites and resources.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- You hereby expressly and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that accessing the Site and using the Services does not vest you with any right, title or interest in intellectual property and other rights to Content which is accessible at the Site or through the Services owned or licensed by Quectel. You undertake not to use, sell, distribute, resell, decompile, disassemble, attempt to discover any source code, reverse engineer, modify, rework, reproduce, display, publicly perform, broadcast, rent, create security interest in, pledge, lien, encumber, license, make derivative works from content accessible on the Site or through the Services owned or licensed by Quectel or any third party.
- In order to use the Site and the Services you are granted personal, non-exclusive, worldwide, limited, non-assignable, non-transferrable, royalty free, revocable license to access, review, reproduce, cache, print, distribute and store content retrieved from the Site or Services owned by Quectel or Company only within the functionality of the interface of the Site or the Services through common consumer web browser, provided that you strictly comply with limitations contained herein. Unless expressly permitted by Quectel or Company, no commercial use of the Site (including its content) or the Services is allowed.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by the applicable law, Quectel is granted non-exclusive, non-transferrable, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use content and information submitted by you to the Site or through the Services for the purposes of operation of the Site, the Services or other products, utilities and offerings of Quectel.
6. Use of the Services
- You undertake to comply and adhere to the provisions of these Terms, additional relevant policies, and any national and local laws and regulations applicable to your use of the Site and the Services.
- You undertake to use the Site and/or the Services in a manner consistent with their purpose and functionality within the user interface provided by Quectel. You shall not misuse the Site and/or the Services to cause any harm, damage, losses or interference for users, any third parties, Quectel, Company and their affiliates, partners and customers (hereinafter jointly — “Partners”), as well as operation of the Site and/or provision of the Services. In particular, under no circumstance shall you use the Site or the Services to:
- attempt to access the Site or the Services in a way other than through the interface and instructions provided by Quectel
- impersonate any person, representative of a legal entity and/or any organization without authorization
- make available any materials containing viruses, Trojans, worms, bots or other code, files or programs designed to interfere, hinder or impair the operation of any computer, telecommunication equipment or software
- make available any content which is false, misleading and/or promoting illegal activities
- make available content in violation of any other provisions hereof or applicable laws and regulations
7. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Quectel’s Site, Products or Services will not be available in all languages or in all countries. Quectel does not promise availability in other countries or regions outside China, and prohibits the use of products or services in areas where they are considered illegal.
- You and Quectel hereby acknowledge and agree that this agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with substantial laws of the People’s Republic of China, without giving regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any claim, controversy or dispute arising out of or in relation of this agreement shall be exclusively referred for resolution to the state courts of P.R.C. Both parties agree to submit the dispute to the people’s court where the product or service provider resides.
- The title of this agreement is for convenience only. These Terms are written in both Chinese and English languages. In case of a conflict between the two versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- Your opinions and suggestions can be delivered through the contact channel disclosed by Quectel.