EducationBachelor or above
· Preferably 2 years of working experience in the technical role.
· Knowledge on telecommunication technology e.g., WiFi, BLE, Zigbee.
· Experienced on technical domains e.g., wpa_supplicant/hostapd, Protocol Stack (TCP/IP), RTOS.
· Advanced skills on WiFi relevant tasks e.g., driver porting, data throughput testing and optimization, or embedded development on RTOS.
· Hardware design (schematics, layout, manufacture) skills are preferred.
· Fluent speaking English
· Promote and help clients’ module selection for short range product portfolio.
· Capture the customer requirement, provide technical support, (including but not limited to solution design, feature delivery/debugging) and problem solving, and mange customer projects.
· Coordinate the resources of Quectel engineering team for problem exploring and solving.
· Market demand analysis.
· Excellent communication and coordination skills
· Client and result oriented
· Fast learning and self-motivated
· Strong problem solving and analytical ability
· Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, telecommunication, or computer science