EducationBachelor or above
Quectel Wireless Solutions North America Corp.
10551 Shellbridge Way, Richmond, BC V6X 2W8, Canada
Compensation: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 / year (To be negotiated)
Territory Sales Manager
Quectel is currently searching for a Territory Sales Manager who can expand Quectel’s US market share through a dedicated focus on new accounts and the management of existing accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
. Establish a thorough and complete understanding of Quectel’s business and products. Employ this knowledge to sell Quectel’s products to both current and prospective customers successfully
. Support Quectel’s profit and growth targets by successfully meeting specified Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
New Customer Outreach
· Hunt for prospective customers and actively grow sales funnel
· Maintain a funnel of prospective customers and ensure they move through the sales process
· Connect with any potential customer leads to grow Quectel’s customer base with the support of Quectel’s marketing and inside sales teams
· Create strong relationships with prospective customers through consistent communication and assistance.
· Maintain relationships with all existing customers to ensure ongoing and continued sales
· Meet regularly with current customers to be aware of and adapt to any changing business needs
· Be readily available to current and prospective customers to discuss any enquiries
· Work closely with dedicated Technical Sales Manager for the territory, Field Application Engineers and Product Managers to ensure that customers’ technical questions are answered and help to escalate any technical issues that may arise
· Cooperate with colleagues globally to ensure that the customer and their manufacturing/development partners are supported in all global locations
· Arrange customer business reviews to review status of the partnership
· Work closely with dedicated Sales Administrator to manage forecasting and backlog.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or software engineering required
· Minimum of 3 years of industry experience
Language of work will be in English-must have proficient English skills
· Strong written and presentation skills
· Proficient in negotiating and closing deals
· Must have a “hunter mentality” when working with prospective clients
· Ability to work well under pressure and in a constantly changing environment
· Ability to thrive in an active environment and manage a busy schedule.
Quectel Build a Smarter World
Quectel is a supplier of cellular and GNSS modules, with a broad product portfolio covering recent wireless technologies of 5G, LTE/LTE-A, NB-IoT/LTE-M, UMTS/HSPA (+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS. As a professional IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier, Quectel provides one-stop services for IoT cellular modules.
Quectel’s dedication to building a smarter world creates the drive to accelerate IoT innovation.
Quectel products have been widely applied in IoT/M2M fields including smart payment, telematics and transport, smart energy, smart cities, safety, wireless gateways, industry, healthcare, agriculture, and environment monitoring. Listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (603236.SS), Quectel operates in Asia, North America, South America, Oceania, and Europe. Quectel strives to remain current on all industry developments and is devoted to creating advancements in IoT around the world.
Please visit us at www.quectel.com