EducationBachelor or above
The location of this role can also be in France.
Position Purpose and Overview
The system architecture engineer is a significant position in the Quectel R&D team. You will be utilizing essential technical expertise of software architecture to be responsible for tuning the Quectel software platform, partake in roadmap evolution, as well as oversee product development at system architectural level. You will need to proactively take measures to promote new technology research and improvement.
· Support PDM, Sales, PM & SPM to define product development strategy, roadmap and high-level solutions cross product life cycle.
· Support and participate reviewing customer RFQ or any technical requirement to identify system architecture for new business win or maintaining existing account.
· Owner of, or support new technology studying or new feature analysis and prototyping; create & maintain detail technical requirements for each function domain working with technical experts in software/hardware/test teams and following to support technology & feature implementation.
· Provide technical guidance and support product development from system level including search for solutions, feasibility studying, create and finalize the design specification, review HW/SW implementations and hand-on for development; estimate the effort, collaboration between project teams ensure consistency for cross product design and implementation
· Create and maintain system technical documentation and ensure accuracy for technical information with high quality.
· Bachelor degree in Engineering or Telecommunication, Master or PhD will be plus.
· 10+ years’ relevant experience on wireless communication system development preferred in automotive Telematics, Cockpit or Embedded IoT Solution with minimum 3 years working at system architect level
· Systematic logical thinking and proactive working way
· Fluent communication and presentation skill in English; bilingual in German or Chinese is preferred.
· System architectural level expertise in at least 3 of the following areas:
- Embedded Linux
- Real-time Embedded software and device development (PCIe, USB, UART, GPIO, I2C or I2S, RGMII, SGMII, Ethernet, Hypervisor, QNX, etc.)
- Wireless standards (3GPP, C-V2X, ADAS, GNSS, WIFI/BT, eVAB, CAN BUS, etc.)
- Data services (TCP/IP, QoS, etc.)
- Cyber Security (DM-Verity, SELinux, Tustzone Crypto, SSL, Sandbox…)
- Quality Stands and Process (ASPICE, ISO16949, ISO21434…)
- Memory & file management systems and protection algorithms