EducationBachelor or above
- Provide technical support for Quectel's full product line, including wireless 5G, LTE, UMTS/HSPA (+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS modules.
- Make quick response, offer on-site support to all Quectel customers located in India, and help them resolve any software/hardware issues.
- Business trip is necessary for on-site support.
- Offer feasible Quectel solutions to customers based on their application requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer, Automation, Electronics, Communications or other related fields.
- Three years or above experience in R&D (hardware design or/and embedded software development).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Must have good analysis and trouble shooting skills. Should be able to easily solve common technical problems raised by customers.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, has a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
- Based in India.
- Experience in hardware design and/or embedded software design.
- Experience in IoT applications and protocols such as MQTT, CoAP etc.
- Experience working with wireless modules.
- Familiar with USB driver, AT commands, SMS, Voice, TCP/IP processing etc.
- Experience in developing applications and firmware in C/C++ on Linux and/or RTOS embedded systems, ThreadX preferred.