EducationBachelor or above
Working on customer related and internal R&D projects in project-oriented teams.
Performing manual and automation testing, filling test reports and reporting bugs.
Creating Test documents such as Test cases, Test scripts, Test reports and Test Plans.
Working on automation frameworks with maintaining and developing new automation scripts and tools.
Providing technical support to customers or colleagues in other departments of the company.
Participating in knowledge-sharing activities to enhance the capabilities of team members by writing documentation or providing in-house training
Using laboratory measurement and simulation equipment on devices.
Learning new required technologies and tools.
Major in computer, communication, electronic information or related
Previous experience in embedded software testing roles.
Knowledge of basic Testing concepts.
Experience with Embedded devices.
Test Automation experience, API testing and testing frameworks based on Python or C.
Experience in a mobile-based industry will be considered as a plus.
Experience in C programming will be considered as a plus;
Experience in laboratory equipment (oscilloscopes, power meters, power supplies etc.).
Experience with Linux.
Knowledge of cellular technologies.
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Initiative and independence in solving daily tasks
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Work with top edge technologies and equipment
- Work on the newest mobile technology chipsets and interesting projects in the industry
- Ability for professional growth
- Quarterly and yearly team buildings events, and other miscellaneous allowance