EducationBachelor or above
We currently seek 2 experienced Regional Sales Managers to join our successful Indian team (North & West). You will join our highly motivated team working on exciting projects spanning several continents in global cooperation with the main focus being on local customers. With you, we can guarantee our customers the professional sales experience based on your extensive knowledge and customer-oriented goals. At Quectel we will always do our best to support our customers - for us, selling is about putting the customer in focus, always giving extensive support and never compromising on standards.
We seek true team players excited to grow their business and to support critical projects and customers. You have the capacity and discipline to meet and overachieve your personal targets, are highly self-motivated and always putting the customer first, and are keen to work with a business where freedom to act quickly is a key to our success. You will plan and align your sales activities with our RSD based in Taiwan and enjoy the freedom to build your own customer base.
To win is your passion – to succeed is your goal!
Skills, experience and personal qualities:
- A highly skilled new business "hunter" with accomplished customer relationship and account management experience;
- The ability to handle complex strategic accounts, driving sales and projects from zero to a constant revenue;
- Develop and execute your own strategy for achieving annual sales goals as well as aligning with Quectel’s plans;
- Skills and confidence to approach senior decision makers up to C-level within the customer’s executive teams including engineering and supply management to create new business streams;
- Able to lead and drive new business demand creation in symbiosis with Field Application Engineers and Business Units to secure successful design win penetrations at customers' R&D and design centers;
- Able to conduct face-to-face customer management meetings as necessary to make sales, provide support, address issues, communicate updates and advocate your customers' desires within Quectel;
- Able to create and align monthly and quarterly sales forecasts, delivering revenue goals and ensuring on-time supply.
- 3-10 years of experience in electronics or relevant products (preferably on semiconductor, wireless modules);
- Strong interest in IoT and applications;
- Excellent written and oral presentation and negotiation skills;
- A great team player not focused on prestige, ego or personal gain;
- Open-minded contributor to the team and Quectel's company success;
- Fluent in Chinese or English (written and oral);
- Be prepared to travel to meetings in Taiwan (with customers) and international;
- Valid driving license and car.
- MBA or master’s degree is a “nice-to-have” (your personality, competence within our area of scope and personal success is more important than your education);
- Embedded HW/SW development experience and understanding;
- Cellular, RF & GNSS module experience is preferred;
- Understanding about the evolution of wireless technologies and new categories of LTE / 5G;
- Experience in managing the sales activities within India;
- Professional attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface directly with different levels of the customers' organization.