EducationBachelor or above
Quectel is one of the leading global suppliers of cellular IOT module and antennas. We exist to connect devices and people to networks and services, powering digital innovation and helping to build a smarter world. Our products and services help make life more convenient, efficient, comfortable, prosperous and secure. At Quectel, you will have a huge impact on the quality of growing suite of products and services we offer to our customers.
A career at Quectel means joining a unique global team, driving innovation, improving people’s lives, and helping to build a smarter world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Communication/Microwave or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with RF principles, conformance specs and mainstream test instruments.
- Component level understanding of RF architecture design within a Cellular Modem.
- Experience in testing products, with a focus on one on one more RF technologies including Cellular 2G/3G/4G and Wi-Fi 802.11 etc.
- Able to grasp key understanding of different parameters from datasheets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good spoken and written English.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly comprehend with the advancement in RF technology and with company’s growing product lines.
- Strong in pressure handling, strain capacity, logical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Communication/Microwave or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience of working with Lab equipment like R&S CWM500, Anritsu MT8821C, IQxel, VNA, Spectrum Analyzer and oscilloscope etc.