EducationBachelor or above
- Cooperate with and influence sales managers to secure all products are best fit to market
- Prepare training tools and training materials, educate sales and channels by the way of online and offline
- Keep in-depth insights of the market, customers, and competitors. Complete the collection of new product requirements. Explore the requirements and trends of leading customers in the mainstream market. Correctly judge the new market trend and be able to conduct detailed analysis of competitors in real time. Analyze cost competitiveness, guide the formulation of product strategies/ road maps, and ultimately promote the success of product selling.
- Support sales managers to obtain major customers or key projects through product side.
- Responsible for the promotion of new products to the market.
- Cooperate with eco system partners and build partner relationships.
Required Education, Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in communication, electronics, computer and other related majors, with at least 5 years work experience, including more than 3 years work experience in product manager
- Relevant experience in mobile phones, tablet computers, and various cellular communication IOT devices is preferred
- Project management and development experience is preferred
- Strong market analysis and judgment ability, good communication and cooperation ability, and good user service consciousness
- Strong learning ability, excellent innovation and Self-motivated, and good organization and planning skills
- Adapt to frequent business trips