Modem Software Engineer – Penang
Bachelor or above
- Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a Technology Diploma with relevant industry experience.
- Excellent software development skills using C/C++.
- experience in developing real-time embedded Linux system.
- Excellent software developing and debugging skills on embedded real time operating systems (QuRT)
- Knowledge on 3GPP(RRC MAC RLC and l3 layer protocol) standard and modem networking stack.
- Hand-on experience on LTE/UMTS L2/l3 layer trace log analysis.
- Good to have some experience with modem debugging tools.
- Experience with Qualcomm based modem and Hexagon DSP is plus.
- Knowledge on Secure boot, LWM2M, OMADM is plus.
- Proficient with git and Perforce source code control and applying patches.
- Must work well individually and in a team environment.