EducationBachelor or above
- Some experience developing applications and firmware in C/C++ on Linux and/or RTOS embedded systems.
- Good data structure and algorithm knowledge.
- Some experience on debugging with GDB or JTAG debugger.
- Motivated individual to learn and grow together by working with team and should be able to develop modular and scalable code in embedded systems.
- Operating system internals and Linux kernel build and configurations knowledge.
- Knowledge on various peripheral technologies, including low-speed peripheral and high-speed peripheral busses i.e. USB, I2C, SPI, UART, I2S.
- Some experience on pin-control software, GPIO and ADC is required.
- Some experience with socket APIs, inter-process communications, and multi- threaded programming.
- Working knowledge on networking protocols, including TCP and UDP.
- Knowledge on source code management like SVN, GIT and PERFORCE.