EducationBachelor or above
- Exceed quarterly and annual bookings target for device enablement, application software, and services through the sale of the QuecCloud and related product set. This includes end-to-end and total solution proposition.
- Carry out initial sales prospecting activities as required to develop and close new sales funnel globally.
- Build, execute and maintain a business plan, which achieves the tactical, strategic, and financial objectives, for the assigned region within the IoT Cloud platform marketplace.
- Manage customer and partner relationships and interactions through all stages of the sales cycle; prospecting to contract closure.
- Work cooperatively with Cloud global sales team/Cloud product management team/Regional Sales Manager to increase existing account penetration and overall success globally while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate data and forecasts within the Salesforce CRM system across different Cloud IoT product lines and various sales cycles.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel, influencers and decision makers in all customer accounts.
- Conducting 360-degrees market and competitors analyzing and proposing and advocating tactics to win competitors accounts and acquiring market shares.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, delivery, and management resources, in order to exceed account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Collaborating with Quectel’s global marketing team and proactively engage in industry events, IoT Cloud platform events to further extend brand awareness.
Required Education, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor's level degree or above, preferably in engineering or computer science.
- 3+ years or equivalent field experience in enterprise software or technology sales.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and winning large accounts.
- Ability to be successful in a globally distributed team through self-discipline and self-motivation and effectively leverage all corporate resources for joint success.
- Ability to extend existing relationships with any customers/prospects and develop joint strategic sales plans for increased revenue and market share.
- Strong selling, negotiating, and relationship-building skills and experience in applying a process-oriented, sales methodology to any customer engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail orientated with strong and effective follow-up.
- Self-starter with high energy and drive.
- Proven early-stage start-up success.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Open-Source software and Linux understanding.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Minimum two years IoT and/or Cloud sales experience.
- Deep knowledge regarding IoT architecture, communication technologies and protocols, edge computing and cloud analytics and data orchestration.
- Hands on experience on device management and application enablement platform, CMP, SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.