EducationBachelor or above
Overview of the role
Quectel is one of the leading global suppliers of cellular IoT modules and antennas: we exist to connect devices and people to networks and services, powering digital innovation and helping to build a smarter world. Our products help make life more convenient, efficient, comfortable, prosperous, and secure.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented individual to join our LATAM team to be responsible for all activities in LATAM related to our Connectivity Service offering. This key role will lead the implementation of this new offering with a responsibility for growth and implementation of strategies and new partners. This role will work closely with our VP LATAM, to ensure a successful alignment with the Regional Sales Teams.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will have an IoT background from a Mobile Network Operator (MNO), MVNO or similar. A great understanding of the complex world of IoT connectivity services, Platforms, SIM technology, Roaming and related technologies solutions. They will be responsible for winning Connectivity Opportunities across LATAM, working both independently and together, with our Regional Teams in LATAM.
- Working closely with the Quectel Wireless Solutions Sales Team, to understand customer requirements and build a compelling connectivity value proposition
- Identifying and acquiring new IoT Connectivity sales, selling directly to Quectel’s Wireless Solutions Customers
- Developing a good understanding of the customer needs, solutions, and vertical market
- Develop pipeline through prospecting, cross selling with Wireless Solutions Sales Team and industry events
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
- Aligning with the Country / Regional Sales Leadership
- Provide coaching to team members in Wireless Solutions organisation, to enhance their knowledge
- Own and manage customer relationships and interactions through all stages of the sales cycle, as well as working with the Bid and Commercial Team on formal customer responses
- Utilisation of CRM tool to manage customer contacts, pipeline, and opportunities
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- In-depth, understanding of the IoT, landscape, competitors, and overall value chain
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets in IoT / Connectivity Vertical
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in Portuguese,
- Spanish and English
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time post covid
- Ability to develop joint strategic sales plans for increased revenue and market share
- Ability to translate customer requirements into strategic proposals