EducationBachelor or above
Quectel is one of the leading global suppliers of cellular IoT modules, GNSS and antennas: we exist to connect devices and people to networks and services, powering digital innovation and helping to build a smarter world. Our products help make life more convenient, efficient, comfortable, prosperous and secure. This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest growing customer-oriented market leaders in the IoT space and work in an environment where you can make difference!
We are looking for an HR Assistant who shall work for APAC team. This role is based in Taipei where around 60 people working in sales & engineering team across Asia Pacific.
We expect you to be an experienced, serviceminded HR assistant who cares for wellbeing of organization and have know how to identify great new employees to add to our team. We also expect you to know and understand the local laws and rules that applies. The successful candidate will work as part of HR team in HQ. A background in a similar or related industry is preferable alongside the ability to ensure excellent support with great working skills.
To win is your passion – to succeed is your goal!
Qualities needed for success in this role:
- Ability to assist HR in HQ to support new employees on & off boarding as well as transfer processes.
- Ability to keep close and daily communication pipe open with HR for smooth processes
- Ability to be take responsibility for APAC trainings and supervise/coordinate the operation
- Ability to be responsible for APAC branch, susidy & representatives registration and feedback timely.
- Support APAC VP with HR related tasks and issues.
- Be responsible for APAC administration management including office environment, health and employee safety.
- Be responsible for APAC employees business travels, Visa applications, ticket & hotel booking as well as business card and meeting arrangements.
- Be responsible for HQ policy and execution and other tasks assigned by manager.
- 3-10 years of experience of a similar role.
- Fluent in Chinese / English (written and verbal).
- Understanding of available channels and methods to execute search for new personell.
- Open personality with no fear to contact or talk to unknown people.
- Understanding of Taiwanese labor laws.
- Ability to travel to HQ one or two times per year (after the Pandemic).