EducationBachelor or above
Location: India, Malaysia or Belgrade
The Head of Digital Marketing Strategy and Web Management will be responsible for all digital marketing tools, systems and integrations and will work closely with our internal web development team, global marketing team and other key internal stakeholders ensure strong brand equity, a best-in-class customer experience and industry leading demand generation program. With a strategy of deploying latest digital marketing tools and technologies, Quectel is looking for a passionate and experienced leader to manage our digital marketing platforms and to build and lead a new team of digital transformers.
· Develop and champion best-in-class websites across regions and business areas including website development, content management, SEO, SEM, CRO, marketing automation and technology platform integration
· Define, articulate, and manage web requirements through a cross-functional team of marketeers and developers, ensuring timeline requirements are managed effectively with best-in-class user experience
- Lead data-driven digital strategies that effectively generate leads, engage prospects and customers showcasing our brand
- Set quarterly and yearly goals that ladder up to business objectives, driving both short-term and long-term prioritization and execution
- Collaborate with technology and data teams on new technologies and capabilities that enable personalization and conversion strategies
- Liaise with product, marketing, sales and go-to-market directors to increase customer experience through cohesive strategies
- Develop a collaborative working relationship between sales, marketing, dev teams and other cross functional teams in a global environment
- Build a high-performing digital marketing team and work closely with entire global marketing team and developers from our IT team.
- Focus on directly impacting the business, with the high-quality lead generation through a highly engaged team under your leadership
- Identify and select technology platforms to elevate the Quectel presence in the marketplace
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing with a primary focus on owning and managing websites and marketing automation in B2B tech companies
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing or relevant field.
- Industry experience in high tech industry is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and Google analytics.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven success growing website leads through CRO, SEO, content, and journey-based strategies
- Understanding of demand generation strategies and lead flow/lead capture in marketing automation
- Expert-level knowledge in selecting, activating, and orchestrating typical website tech stack technologies, including CMS, analytics, SSO and best practices for integration of other marketing technologies to support the brand and company growth
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills, including experience with building a high performing global team
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and work with ambiguity
- Strong ability to manage and coach a team of varying experience levels, providing inspiration and motivation.