EducationBachelor or above
Job Description :
- Provide technical support for Quectel's full product line, including wireless 5G, LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS modules.
- Make quick response, offer on-site support to all Quectel customers located throughout Europe, and help them resolve any hardware issues.
- Business trip is necessary for on-site support.
- Offer feasible Quectel solutions to customers based on their application requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer, Automation, Electronics, Communications or other related fields.
- Three years or above experience in R&D hardware development, strong ability of circuit analysis and simulation, familiar with PCB layout.
- Excellent written and verbal English, outstanding communication skills with customers.
- Must have good analysis and trouble shooting skills. Should be able to easily solve common technical problems raised by customers.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, has a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
- Based in Belgrade.
- Teamwork insights and time management.
- Strong technical skills with schematics, PCB design, power performance debugging, EMI and Signal Integrity analysis, hardware architecture, extensive hands-on background etc.
- Knowledge in electronic components characteristics and applications; skilled in operation of different instruments such oscilloscope, network analyzer, frequency analyzer, DC power source etc.
- Familiar with cellular M2M modules, or experience working with R&D of mobile phones or wireless modules.