DepartmentR&D Center (Penang)
EducationBachelor or above
Quectel is one of the leading global suppliers of cellular IOT module and antennas. We exist to connect devices and people to networks and services, powering digital innovation and helping to build a smarter world. Our products and services help make life more convenient, efficient, comfortable, prosperous and secure. At Quectel, you will have a huge impact on the quality of growing suite of products and services we offer to our customers.
A career at Quectel means joining a unique global team, driving innovation, improving people’s lives, and helping to build a smarter world.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical/Electronics/Communication/Microwave or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiar with the working principles and features of USB2.0/3.0, MIPI-DSI /CSI, PCIe, RGMII and other interfaces within a module.
- Familiar with power management, audio codec, audio amplifier, USB HUB, signal conversion IC and other devices.
- Ability to use different EDA tools like PADS, AD, CAM350 to Review schematic diagrams and PCB layouts.
- Able to grasp key understanding of different parameters from datasheets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good spoken and written English.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly comprehend with the advancement in technology and with company’s growing product lines.
- Strong in pressure handling, strain capacity, logical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Plus point, if any familiarity with the RF principles, architecture and overall design of Hardware within a cellular smartphone.
- Responsible for hardware AE technical support in debugging and resolving on cellular and non-cellular wireless communication module products for customers.
- Provide reliable HW design solutions to customers according to their actual applications.
- Coordinate between different teams (like CPM, FAE etc.) in resolving customer’s HW related issues in a timely manner.
- Review the SCH and PCB design files of customer's device using EDA tools.
- Support to solve the problems encountered in customer’s devices by utilizing analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Assist customers in hardware related queries and concerns with prompt replies.
- Able to hold meetings independently with customers and FAEs if necessary.
- Track, maintain and summarize HW related queries & problems from customers in reports.
- Responsible for internal technical trainings for FAE and Sale teams.
- Cooperate with HW development team to create the technical application notes.
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.