EducationBachelor or above
As a senior department lead of Quectel’s Go-to-Market strategies, you will oversee go-to-market plans and New Product Introductions (NPI) working closely with our product managers, the global sales team, our marcom team and our network of distributors.
This is a new role and you will need to establish a global team over time. You will provide go-to-market support for the entire product and services portfolio of Quectel. You will work with product management leaders, marketing and sales teams globally to ensure commercial excellence to drive market demand, build pipeline, and supports sales campaigns. You will collaborate with product management to create messaging and positioning to support Quectel’s go-to-market strategy, then engage with our marketing teams to ensure these customer-centric messages reach the market effectively.
- Manage and build out a global product marketing team to establish best-in-class GTM plans and NPIs across our portfolio of modules, antennas and connectivity services.
- Working cross-functionally to support product launch strategies and tactical deliverables to the market
- Working with key stakeholders across product management, sales and marketing to create sales enablement content to support demand generation, RSDs and distribution channels
- Create efficient process for NPIs and train, communicate and deliver cross-functionally
- Analyze marketing performance and identify areas of opportunity for improved collaboration, increased agility, and refined messaging and campaign tactics
- Managing spend against targets, prioritizing resource allocation in support of segment strategies, business priorities, and marketing goals
- Manage the strategic and tactical-level marketing planning for distributors
- Advanced knowledge of modern marketing methods, metrics, and tools
- Ability to build strong relationships with executives, both internal and externally.
- Experience utilizing data, analytics, and tools to support and enhance marketing strategy
This key role requires product marketing experience with strong NPI skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent
- Engineering and commercial experience from the wireless industry is preferred
- 8 - 10 years of relevant Marketing experience, with at least 5 years in marketing program development/ deployment
- Previous experience in product and channel marketing program development a plus
- Experience transforming complex topics into digestible concepts
- Proven success leading and working with global, cross-functional teams
- Enthusiasm for problem solving ability to take technical, complex information and produce exciting, easy to digest content
- Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of product and channel marketing plans
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and negotiations skills
- May require traveling for work ~ 30%
- This role can be located in Belgrade, India or Malaysia