EducationBachelor or above
- Responsible for technical support of CUSTOMERS related to GNSS products and follow-up of GNSS customer projects;
- Responsible for testing, debugging and analyzing GNSS customers' equipment, and solving customers' equipment problems;
- Responsible for docking GNSS technical problems fed back by FAE abroad, coordinating R&D resources and solving GNSS related technical problems of customers;
- Responsible for GNSS product and technology training;
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in communication, electronics, radio, microwave, automation, computer, etc.
- Familiar with the principle of GNSS satellite positioning, the use of GNSS receiver and data processing;
- Proficient in using various GNSS test tools and instruments to conduct system function, performance and pressure simulation tests;
- Familiar with GNSS related industry background, familiar with GNSS chip platform is preferred;
- Familiar with C language and common debugging methods, with certain debugging experience;
- Familiar with basic circuit design, able to analyze and check circuit design;
- Strong learning ability, logical thinking and problem solving ability;
- proficient in reading and writing English, able to communicate in spoken English, communicator is preferred;
- Good team work spirit, serious and responsible for work, customer service awareness, proactive, willing to work hard, easy to be honest, and strong ability to work under pressure.