EducationBachelor or above
- Provide technical support for Quectel’ s GNSS product line.
- Offer quick support or even on-site support to Quectel’s customers located in pan-Europe, and help them resolve any hardware issues.
- Promote feasible Quectel solutions to customers based on their application requirements.
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer, Automation, Electronics, Communications or other related fields.
- Three years or more experience in GNSS applications.
- Business trip is necessary for on-site support.
- Excellent written and verbal English, outstanding communication skills with customers.
- Must have good problem exploring and trouble shooting skills. Should be able to easily resolve common technical problems.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated with a good team work view, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with other team members.
- Strong GNSS software/hardware development background, familiar with mainstream GNSS chipset platform.
- Skilled in operating instruments such GPS simulator etc.
- Relevant engineering experience in cellular M2M module or other wireless communications module is a plus.