EducationBachelor or above
Responsible for customer problem support, and immediate feedback on customer needs, including hardware/software/RF/certification/processing plant and other related issues, discussing with HQ to find the solution that meets the needs of the customer, and submitting it to the customer immediately to ensure customer satisfaction.
Respond to sales requirements in a timely manner to facilitate business expansion.
- Requires software programming skill and based operations on the embedded system;
- Co-working with Taiwan customers and our R&D team to ensure and plan for module performance of whole system, including Radio Interface Protocol SW for Wireless Communication, such as GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G NR telecommunication networks;
- Communication, technical support and debugging with customer, such as network, driver, kernel level, hardware, RF performance, instrument and so on;
- Supporting different end products, such as notebooks, routers, CPE, gateways, tablet PCs and so on;
- Providing worldwide on-site support for TW and overseas IoT customers;
- Rapid response to customers and tracking all issues until confirmed by customers;
- Weekly and timely reports on project progress, phased achievements and completion of key milestone tasks.
Experience and Education Required/Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with cellular modules.