EducationCollege or above
- Provide technical support for Quectel's entire product line, including 5G, LTE/LTE-A, UMTS/HSPA, GSM/GPRS and GNSS wireless technologies;
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support and customer training on Quectel wireless modules and development tools;
- Provide quick responses to customer technical enquiries, being prepared to travel for on-site support across Singapore, Tailand and Malaysia;
- Be able to give product presentations and conduct product and tool training for customers on-site;
- Provide tangible feedback and feasible Quectel solutions to customers to meet their application requirements;
- Develop simple demonstration applications to help customers evaluate and integrate Quectel modules quicker and more effectively;
- Prepare weekly technical reports indicating support activity and open issue progress.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering, Computing, Automation, Electronics & Communications or other IT-related fields;
- Three years or more experience in embedded product design or Firmware development in electronics;
- Good knowledge of GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/LTE/TCP/IP/GPS specification/standards;
- Good knowledge of C/C++, Linux, android specification/standards is a plus;
- Experience in development of peripheral driver and debug troubleshooting (USB, UART, I2C, I2S, SPI, SDIO, EMMC, PWM, Camera, LCD) is a plus;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and being able to effectively communicate in a multicultural working environment;
- Creative problem solver, possessing good analytical and troubleshooting skills, able to manage and swiftly resolve all technical issues, delivering highest-quality service to Quectel customers;
- Be self-motivated, able to work independently with a strong sense of responsibility and a predisposition for teamwork. Be a positive thinker and easily get along with others;
- Based in Malaysia;
- Native English speaker or similar speaking level preferred;
- Be able and willing to travel.
- Experienced in embedded Linux, Android system, or other OSs;
- Experienced in 2G, 3G, NB-IoT, Cat M, LTE RF/antenna design, tuning or testing;
- Experienced in module certificates, e.g. RCM or carrier approval processes.
- Familiar with LTE/UMTS/HSPA/GSM/GPRS/GPS wireless M2M modules;
- Proficient C/C++, Perl, Python, Shell programming skills;
- Knowledge of wireless networks, mobile phone or wireless modem technologies including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Zigbee and so on;
- Familiar with ARM microcontrollers architecture.