EducationBachelor or above
1. Provide technical support for Quectel's full product line, including wireless 5G, LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS modules.
2. Make quick response, offer on-site support to all Quectel customers located in Poland, and help them resolve any software/hardware issues.
3. Business trip is necessary for on-site support.
4. Offer feasible Quectel solutions to customers based on their application requirements.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer, Automation, Electronics, Communications or other related fields.
2. Three years or above experience in R&D (hardware design or/and embedded software development).
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
4. Fluent in English.
5. Must have good analysis and trouble shooting skills. Should be able to easily solve common technical problems raised by customers.
6. Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, has a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
7. Based in Germany.
1. Experience in hardware design and/or embedded software design.
2. Experience in IoT applications and protocols such as MQTT, CoAP etc.
3. Experience working with wireless modules.
4. Familiar with USB driver, AT commands, SMS, Voice, TCP/IP processing etc.
5. Experience in developing applications and firmware in C/C++ on Linux and/or RTOS embedded systems.