EducationBachelor or above
- Provide technical support for Quectel's full product portfolio, including wireless LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS/WIFI modules.
- Make quick response, offer on-site support to all Quectel customers located in EMEA countries, and help them resolve any software/hardware issues.
- Take overseasbusiness trip for problem exploring on the field.
- Offer feasible Quectel solutions to customers based on their application requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer, Automation, Electronics, Communications or other related maj
- Two years or more working experience in R&D (hardware design).
- Excellent written and verbal English, outstanding communication skills with customers.
- Must have good analysis and trouble shooting skills. Should be able to easily solve common technical problems raised by customers.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, has a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
- Based in Poland.
- Teamwork insights and time management.
- Familiar with LTE/UMTS/HSPA(+)/GSM/GPRS M2M modules.
- Experienced in digital/analog circuits principles and architecture of ARM, MCU.
- Experienced in signal/thermal simulation, EMC/EMI problem exploring.