- 5+ years experience developing applications and firmware in C/C++ on Linux and/or RTOS embedded systems, ThreadX preferred.
- Experience working on Linux kernel middleware and device driver development.
- Experience on modem software stack & SIM technologies with knowledge on 3GPP specification is good to have experience in this job role.
- ARM-32 and ARM-64bit architecture based SOC device experience- Qualcomm based chipset experience is preferred
- Experience working with various peripheral technologies, including low-speed peripheral and high-speed peripheral busses i.e. USB, I2C, SPI, UART, I2S, UIM interface, MIPI interface and PCIe bus.
- Experience on pin-control software, GPIO and ADC is required.
- Experience on multimedia domain with audio or video, secure boot, firmware over the air update is good to have skills.
- Experience with socket APIs, inter-process communications, and multi- threaded programming.
- Experience working with networking protocols, including TCP and UDP.
- Results oriented and product focused with excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams using agile software development methods.
- Requires a BSEE/CS combined with 5+ years related experience, or an
MSEE/CS combined with 3+ years related experience.