EducationBachelor or above
- Technical related degree with 3+ years of relevant experience in embedded Linux software development.
- Proficiency programing in C
- Excellent knowledge of hardware interfaces I2C, SPI, UART
- Ability to read electrical schematic and debug hardware with oscilloscope.
- Excellent knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of any below skills are plus:
Experience with embedded software development lifecycle
Experience knowledge of Linux module/driver
Experience in embedded Linux based systems (user space, kernel, device driver development and device tree)
Experience with Shell scripting and debugging technics
Experience with GDB and debugging drivers.
Experience in various peripheral technologies i.e. USB, PCIe, I2S, MIPI.
Experience with Yocto platform development
Experience designing and developing cross-platform code in C and C++
Experience with network, WiFi and Bluetooth
Experience with socket APIs, inter-process communications, and multi- threaded programming.
Participate in developing and debugging various peripheral drivers (LCD, PHY, SLIC etc.) according to the project and customer requirement.
Project scope definition and solution design
Develop, maintain, customize, and improve modular and scalable embedded systems components.
Create prototypes to demonstrate technology capabilities
Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Respond to technical queries and requirements to company customers
Be motivated individual to learn and grow together with team