EducationBachelor or above
Quectel is one of the leading global suppliers of cellular IoT modules and antennas: we exist to connect devices and people to networks and services, powering digital innovation and helping to build a smarter world. Our products help make life more convenient, efficient, comfortable, prosperous, and secure.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented individual to join our APAC team to be responsible for all activities in APAC related to our connectivity and services offering. This key role will lead the implementation of this new offering with a responsibility for growth and implementation of strategies and new partners. This role will work closely with our VP APAC.
To be successful, the ideal candidate is likely to have a background from a Mobile Network Operator (MNO), MVNO or similar with great understanding of the complex world of connectivity services, SIM-eUICC, roaming and other related technologies & solutions. They will be responsible for winning major accounts across APAC, working independently and together with our regional teams in APAC. This role will influence the future and success of Quectel.
To win is your passion – to succeed is your goal!
- Handle Mobile Network Operator (MNO) partnerships & relationships
- Handle RFIs, RFQs and Sales to key customers and support our regional sales teams
- Strategy & market analysis, deployment, planning and implementation including input and cooperation with our marketing department
- Responsible for the local and “go to market” strategy
- Education of our customers and sales channels about our offering and related technologies
- Represent Quectel at APAC standardization bodies and related organizations and contact within 3GPP, GSMA, 5GAA etc
- Manage relationships with eco-system partners
- Extensive connectivity knowhow including related infrastructure understanding, offerings and technologies.
- Experience of connectivity offerings
- Business Development experience
- Knowhow within the IoT/M2M wireless, RF technologies
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Sales experience with a “hunter” profile
- Well organized & structured approach with a 100% follow up attitude
- Team player who isn´t afraid of sharing views and ideas
- Positive, motivated, proactive, self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Good analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills