EducationBachelor or above
- Support PDM, Sales, PM & SPM to define product development strategy, roadmap and high-level solutions cross product life cycle.
- Support and participate reviewing customer RFQ or any technical requirement to identify system architecture for new business win or maintaining existing account.
- Owner of, or support new technology studying or new feature analysis and prototyping; create & maintain detail technical requirements for each function domain working with technical experts in software/hardware/test teams and following to support technology & feature implementation.
- Provide technical guidance and support product development from system level including search for solutions, feasibility studying, create and finalize the design specification, review HW/SW implementations and hand-on for development; estimate the effort, collaboration between project teams ensure consistency for cross product design and implementation
- Create and maintain system technical documentation and ensure accuracy for technical information with high quality.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience on wireless communication software development preferred in automotive Telematics or Cockpit with minimum 3 years or above R&D experience in embedded software design, software architecture design or Linux driver development or etc.
- Familiar with C/C++, Perl, Shell or other programming language, have good analysis and trouble shooting skills, should be able to solve technical problems raised by customers.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, equipped with a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Korean language; bilingual in Chinese is preferred; outstanding communication skills with customers.
- Systematic logical thinking and proactive working way
- Software development expertise in at least 4 of the following areas:
-Embedded Linux -Real-time Embedded software and device development (PCIe, USB, UART, GPIO, I2C or I2S, RGMII, SGMII, Ethernet, Hypervisor, QNX, etc.)
-Wireless standards (3GPP, C-V2X, ADAS, GNSS, WIFI/BT, eVAB, CAN BUS, etc.)
-Data services (TCP/IP, QoS, etc.)
-Cyber Security (DM-Verity, SELinux, Tustzone Crypto, SSL, Sandbox…)
-Memory & file management systems and protection algorithms