EducationBachelor or above
1. Provide technical support for Quectel's full product portfolio, including wireless LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS/WIFI modules.
2. Make quick response, offer on-site support to all Quectel customers located in EMEA countries, and help them resolve any software/hardware issues.
3. Take overseas business trip for problem exploring on the field.
4. Offer feasible Quectel solutions to customers based on their application requirements.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer, Automation, Electronics, Communications or other related majors.
2. Two years or more working experience in R&D (hardware design).
3. Excellent written and verbal English, outstanding communication skills with customers.
4. Must have good analysis and trouble shooting skills. Should be able to easily solve common technical problems raised by customers.
5. Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, has a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
6. Based in France or Germany.
7. Teamwork insights and time management.
1. Familiar with LTE/UMTS/HSPA(+)/GSM/GPRS M2M modules.
2. Experienced in digital/analog circuits principles and architecture of ARM, MCU.
3. Experienced in signal/thermal simulation, EMC/EMI problem exploring.