EducationBachelor or above
Quectel is currently searching for a Sales Manager to sell Quectel Antennas in EMEA.
We require an experienced sales manager that can expand Quectel’s EMEA market share through a dedicated focus on competitor accounts and the management of new and existing accounts. The successful Sales Manager will work closely with the EMEA Regional Sales Managers/Sales Representative Network and report to the EMEA Antenna Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Establish a thorough and complete understanding of Quectel’s profession and products. Employ this knowledge to sell Quectel’s products to both current and prospective customers successfully
· Support Quectel’s profit and growth targets by successfully meeting specified sales quotas.
- New Customer Outreach
· Hunt for prospective customers and actively grow sales funnel
· Connect with any potential customer leads to grow Quectel’s customer base
· Create strong relationships with prospective customers through consistent communication and assistance
· Maintain a funnel of prospective customers and ensure they move through the sales process of Customer Acquisition, Technical Evaluation, and Design Win.
- Account Management
· Manage customer accounts Maintain relationships with all existing and prospective customers to ensure ongoing and continued sales
· Travel to meet regularly with current customers to be aware of and adapt to any changing and maturing business needs
· Be readily available to current and prospective customers to discuss any enquiries
· Work closely with Regional Sales, Field Application Engineers and Product Managers to ensure for a seamless understanding of all technical components and escalate any technical issues that may arise
· Cooperate with colleagues globally to ensure that the customer and their manufacturing/development partners are supported in all global locations
· Arrange customer business reviews for future collaboration and growth
· Work closely with dedicated Sales Administrator to manage all PO placements and to provide current and accurate forecasting.
· Bachelor’s degree in any field will be accepted
· Minimum of 3 years of industry experience. Sales and/or technical experience is preferred but not required. Candidates from other backgrounds such as engineering, product/project management and partnership are encouraged to apply
· Strong written and presentation skills
· Proficient in negotiating and closing deals with customers
· Ability to work well under pressure and in a constantly changing environment
· Ability to thrive in an active environment and manage a busy schedule
· Attend various tradeshows when required in EMEA region