EducationBachelor or above
Quectel is currently searching for a Sales Manager to sell Quectel Antennas in EMEA.
We require an experienced sales manager that can expand Quectel’s EMEA market share through a dedicated focus on competitor accounts and the management of new and existing accounts. The successful Sales Manager will work closely with the EMEA Regional Sales Managers/Sales Representative Network and report to the EMEA Antenna Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish a thorough and complete understanding of Quectel’s profession and products. Employ this knowledge to sell Quectel’s products to both current and prospective customers successfully
- Support Quectel’s profit and growth targets by successfully meeting specified sales quotas.
New Customer Outreach
- Hunt for prospective customers and actively grow sales funnel
- Connect with any potential customer leads to grow Quectel’s customer base
- Create strong relationships with prospective customers through consistent communication and assistance
- Maintain a funnel of prospective customers and ensure they move through the sales process of Customer Acquisition, Technical Evaluation, and Design Win.
- Manage customer accounts
- Maintain relationships with all existing and prospective customers to ensure ongoing and continued sales
- Travel to meet regularly with current customers to be aware of and adapt to any changing and maturing business needs
- Be readily available to current and prospective customers to discuss any enquiries
- Work closely with Regional Sales, Field Application Engineers and Product Managers to ensure for a seamless understanding of all technical components and escalate any technical issues that may arise
- Cooperate with colleagues globally to ensure that the customer and their manufacturing/development partners are supported in all global locations
- Arrange customer business reviews for future collaboration and growth
- Work closely with dedicated Sales Administrator to manage all PO placements and to provide current and accurate forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field will be accepted
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience
Sales and/or technical experience is preferred but not required. Candidates from other backgrounds such as engineering, product/project management and partnership are encouraged to apply
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Proficient in negotiating and closing deals with customers
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to thrive in an active environment and manage a busy schedule
- Attend various tradeshows when required in EMEA region
Quectel Build a Smarter World
Quectel is the leading global supplier of cellular and GNSS modules, with a broad product portfolio covering the most recent wireless technologies of 5G, LTE/LTE-A, NB-IoT/LTE-M, UMTS/HSPA(+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS. As a professional IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier, Quectel is able to provide one-stop services for IoT cellular modules.
Quectel’s dedication to building a smarter world creates the drive to accelerate IoT innovation.
Quectel products have been widely applied in IoT/M2M fields including smart payment, telematics and transport, smart energy, smart cities, safety, wireless gateways, industry, healthcare, agriculture, and environment monitoring. Quectel strives to remain current on all industry developments, while keeping up to date on global trends. Quectel operates in Asia, North America, South America, Oceania and Europe. Listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (603236.SS), our international leadership is devoted to creating advancements in IoT around the world.