EducationBachelor or above
- Need the SW programming skill and the based operations on the embedded system
- Co-work with TW customers and our R/D team to ensure and plan for module performance of whole system, including Radio Interface Protocol SW for Wireless Communication, such as GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G NR telecommunication networks.
- Communication and technical support and debug with customer, such as network, driver, kernel level, HW, RF performance, instrument and so on.
- Support different end product, such as NoteBook, Router, CPE, gateway, Tablet PC and so on.
- Provide worldwide on-site support for TW & oversea end customers
- Rapid response to customer and tracking all issues till confirmed/closed by customers.
- Make weekly and timely reports on project progress, phased achievements and completion of key milestone tasks
Experience and Education Required/Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with cellular module.
- Report customer status every day
- Report on learning status every week
- Weekly updates on customer progress
- Implement KPIs and OKRs required by department heads
- Work with each colleague on related matters
- Compliance with company laws and regulation