SC66 series is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with Android 9.0/10.0. Based on Qualcomm ARM KryoTM 260 64-bit octa-core high-performance processor with built-in AdrenoTM 512 GPU, it is an ideal solution for a wide range of industrial and consumer applications requiring high data rates and multimedia functions. SC66 series is available in five variants: SC66-CE, SC66-E, SC66-A, SC66-J and SC66-MW.
SC66 series supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology. The use of multiple antennas at the receiver end at the same time and on the same frequency band greatly minimizes errors and optimizes data speed. The module also combines high-speed wireless connectivity with embedded multi-constellation and high-sensitivity GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS and SBAS) receiver for positioning.
A rich set of interfaces (such as LCM, Camera, Touch Panel, MIC, SPK, UART, USB, I2C, SPI) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications, including smart POS, smart cash registers, smart home gateways, smart robots, smart wearables, security surveillance, PDA & tablets, vending machines, delivery lockers, AI, police and law enforcement equipment, in-car video streaming and entertainment systems, etc.
● Supports LTE Cat 6 and 2 × 20 MHz carrier aggregation, with maximum downlink speed of up to 300 Mbps
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, CDMA/EVDO and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Supports MIPI_DSI (up to 2560 × 1600 @ 60 fps) and DP over USB Type-C (up to 4096 × 2160 @ 30 fps) for dual independent display
● Supports MIPI_DSI0 (1920 × 1080 @ 60 fps) and MIPI_DSI1 (1920 × 1080 @ 60 fps) for dual independent display as an option
● Supports up to four cameras, with two of them working simultaneously
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Supports recording and playback of 4K videos @ 30 fps