SC66 is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm ARM KryoTM 260 64-bit octa-core high-performance processor with built-in AdrenoTM 512 GPU, SC66 is well suited for a wide range of industrial and consumer applications with high date-rate and multimedia requirements. SC66 contains five variants: SC66-CE*, SC66-E*, SC66-A*, SC66-J* and SC66-MW*.
SC66 supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology. The use of multiple antennas at the receiver end at the same time and on the same frequency band greatly minimizes errors and optimizes the data speed. The module also combines high-speed wireless connectivity with embedded multi-constellation and high-sensitivity GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou) receiver for positioning.
A rich set of interfaces (such as LCM, Camera, Touch Panel, MIC, SPK, UART, USB, I2C, SPI) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications, including smart POS, smart cash registers, smart home gateways, smart robots, smart wearables, security surveillance, PDA & tablets, vending machines, delivery lockers, AI, police and law enforcement equipment, in-car video streaming and entertainment systems, etc.
● Support LTE Cat 6 and 2 × 20MHz carrier aggregation, with maximum downlink speed up to 300Mbps
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, CDMA/EVDO and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Support MIPI_DSI (up to 2560 × 1600 @60fps) and DP over USB Type-C
● (up to 4096 × 2160 @30fps) for Dual Independent Display
● Support MIPI_DSI0 (1920 × 1080 @60fps) and MIPI_DSI1 (1920 × 1080 @60fps) for Dual Independent Display as an option
● Support up to four cameras, with two of them working simultaneously
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Support recording and playback of 4k videos at 30fps