Quectel M08-R is a cost-effective and ultra-compact quad-band GSM/GPRS module. The module measures just 17.6mm × 15.7mm × 2.4mm, which is perfectly suited for applications with demanding size, cost and quality requirements.
Available in industry standard form factor in leadless chip carrier (LCC) package, M08-R is easy to solder and its SMT pads allow fully automated assembly with standard pick & place and reflow soldering, which enable cost-efficient and high-volume production as well as fast time-to-market.
The comprehensive set of interfaces, compact form factor, ultra-low power consumption and wide temperature range extend the applicability of M08-R to a wide range of M2M applications such as wearable devices, industrial PDA, personal tracking, wireless POS, smart metering, telematics, etc.
● Ultra-compact quad-band GSM/GPRS module
● Easy to solder with LCC form factor
● Power consumption as low as 1.3mA
● Support voice, QuecFOTA®, DFOTA and QuecLocator®
● Embedded powerful Internet service protocols, multiple sockets & IP addresses
● Fast time-to-market: simple product design, evaluation tools and timely technical support to minimize design-in time and development efforts