LC79D is a high performance GNSS module supporting multi-constellation GNSS and dual GNSS bands. It can acquire and track GPS, GLONASS, IRNSS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS signals. The module can work at L1 and L5 Bands for GPS and GALILEO satellites.
Compared with the GNSS module working at L1 band only, LC79D can generally increase the number of visible satellites, reduce TTFF and enhance positioning accuracy, especially when driving in rough urban environments.
LC79D achieves exceptional performance both in acquisition and tracking, and fully meets the industrial standard. With embedded LNA, dual antennas and antenna switch function, it is an ideal product for automotive, consumer and industry tracking applications.
● Ultra-compact size: 10.1mm × 9.7mm ×2.4mm
● Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, IRNSS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
● Support dual GNSS bands (L1, L5)
● Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
● Reliable anti-jamming performance due to multi-tone active interference canceller
● Support SPI and UART interface
● Support SDK command developed by Quectel