Quectel L26-LB GNSS module supports concurrent reception of GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, it can acquire and track any mix of GPS, GLONASS (or BeiDou) and SBAS signals. L26-LB is designed to be compatible with Quectel L26 module, enabling convenient migration between them. The integrated LNA provides better performance in challenging environments.
Compared with single GPS system, enabling multiple GNSS systems generally increases the number of visible satellites, reduces the time to first fix and increases positioning accuracy, especially when driving in rough urban environments.
Combining advanced AGPS technologies such as EASY™ (Embedded Assist System) and low-power modes such as GLP (GNSS Low Power), L26-LB achieves high performance, low power consumption and fully meets the industrial standards. EASY™ technology allows the module to calculate and predict orbits automatically using the ephemeris data (up to 3 days) stored in internal RAM. With GLP technology, L26-LB can adaptively adjust the on/off time to achieve a balance between positioning accuracy and power consumption according to the environmental and motional conditions.
Its super performance makes L26-LB ideal for industrial PDA, consumer and industry applications. Extremely low power consumption makes it a great solution for power-sensitive applications, especially portable devices.
● Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS, ensuring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Industrial leading sensitivity of -165dBm during tracking and -148dBm during acquisition
● Integrated LNA improves sensitivity
● Support anti-jamming and multi-tone active interference canceller
● Multiple low-power modes ensure ultra-low power consumption
● Support UART and I2C Interfaces
● Backward compatible with Quectel L26 module