L26-DR is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with dead reckoning solution. It is equipped with 6-axis sensor MEMs and a powerful GNSS core. The module provides high sensitivity, fast GNSS signal acquisition and tracking with low system integration effort.
L26-DR can acquire and track any mix of GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS signals. Multi-constellation allows accurate navigation in harsh environments such as urban canyons. The dead-reckoning feature enables the L26-DR to deliver the highest-performance positioning solution available—even when GNSS is absent or compromised. And the built-in LNA provides the module with better performance under weak signal areas.
Compared with using GPS only, enabling multiple GNSS systems generally increases the number of visible satellites, reduces the time to first fix and increases positioning accuracy, especially when driving in rough urban environments.
Its super performance makes L26-DR ideal for automotive, industrial and consumer applications. Extremely low power consumption makes it easier to be applied to power sensitive devices, especially portable applications.
● Ultra-compact size: 12.2mm × 16.0mm × 2.3 mm
● Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
● Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
● Embedded 6-axis MEMS sensor
● Support DGPS(RTCM)/SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
● Great anti-jamming performance due to multi-tone active interference canceller
● Wheel tick input
● ADR/UDR function supported by different firmware versions
● Support SDK command developed by Quectel*