L26-DR is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module supporting dead reckoning function. It is equipped with a 6-axis MEMS sensor and a powerful GNSS core. The module provides an outstanding performance and it is easy for integration.
L26-DR supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS constellations. Multi-constellation allows accurate navigation in harsh environments such as urban canyons. The dead-reckoning feature enables high positioning performance, even when GNSS signal is absent or compromised. The integrated LNA improves the receiver's performance under signal-challenging conditions.
Compared with single GPS system, the enabling of multiple GNSS systems generally increases the number of visible satellites, reduces the time to first fix and improves positioning accuracy while driving through dense urban canyon environment.
L26-DR’s superior performance makes it ideal for automotive, industrial and consumer applications. Its ultra low power consumption makes it ideal for power-sensitive devices.
● Ultra-compact size: 12.2mm × 16.0mm × 2.3 mm
● Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
● Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
● Embedded 6-axis MEMS sensor
● Support DGPS(RTCM)/SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
● Great anti-jamming performance due to multi-tone active interference canceller
● Wheel tick input
● ADR/UDR function supported by different firmware versions
● Support SDK command developed by Quectel*