L26-DR is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module supporting dead reckoning function. It is equipped with a 6-axis MEMS sensor (integrating 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope) and a powerful GNSS core. L26-DR provides an outstanding performance and it is easy for integration. The module is designed and manufactured according to IATF 16969: 2016 standard.
L26-DR supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS constellations. Multi-constellation allows accurate navigation in harsh environments such as urban canyons. The dead-reckoning feature enables high positioning performance, even when GNSS signal is absent or compromised. The integrated LNA improves the receiver’s performance under signal-challenging conditions.
Compared with single GPS system, the enabling of multiple GNSS systems generally increases the number of visible satellites, reduces the time to first fix and improves positioning accuracy while driving through dense urban canyon environment.
L26-DR’s superior performance makes it ideal for automotive and industrial applications, such as vehicle tracker, T-Box and vehicle navigation system. Its ultra low power consumption makes it suitable for power-sensitive devices.
● Ultra-compact size: 16.0 mm × 12.2 mm × 2.3 mm
● Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
● Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
● Embedded 6-axis MEMS sensor (3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope)
● DGPS and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
● Wheel tick input
● DR (Dead Reckoning) Function
● ADR/UDR function differentiated by OC