Quectel EM20 is LTE Advanced category 20 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 13 LTE technology, it delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 2Gbps downlink and 150Mbit/s uplink peak data rates. Designed in the M.2 form factor, EM20 is compatible with Quectel Cat 16 module EM16 and future 5G module, which will facilitate customers to migrate between different categories.
EM20 is designed for global and nearly cover all the main stream carriers worldwide.
EM20 supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo ). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (PCIe interface/USB drivers for Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage, etc.
● LTE-A Cat 20 module with M.2 form factor, optimized for eMBB and IoT applications;
● Support DL 7x carrier aggregation and 256QAM
● Worldwide LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA+ coverage
● Support PCIe standard interface for PC/Laptop application
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems