Quectel EG21-G is an LTE Cat 1 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel.11 LTE technology, it delivers maximum data rates up to 10Mbps downlink and 5Mbps uplink. Designed in the compact and unified form factor, EG21-G is compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UC20/UC200T modules and multi-mode LTE Standard EC2x(EC25, EC21, EC20 R2.0 and EC20 R2.1)/EG25-G modules, which allows for flexible migration among them in design and use.
EG21-G is backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
EG21-G supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such assmart metering, wearable devices, environmental monitoring, asset tracking, fleet management, security and alarm systems, and so on.
● LTE Cat 1 module optimized for M2M and IoT applications
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: supports DFOTA, eCall* and DTMF*
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems