BG600L-M3 is a multi-mode LPWA module supporting LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS and integrated GNSS. It is 3GPP Rel. 14 compliant and offers maximum data rates of 588 kbps downlink and 1119 kbps uplink under LTE Cat M1. It features ultra-low power consumption by leveraging the integrated RAM/flash as well as the ARM Cortex A7 processor supporting ThreadX, achieving up to 70% reduction in PSM leakage and 85% reduction in eDRX current consumption compared to its predecessor.
BG600L-M3 boasts a comprehensive set of hardware-based security features and enables trusted applications to run directly on the Cortex A7 TrustZone engine. Additionally, BG600L-M3 is compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS/GNSS module MC60, providing customers a convenient solution for network migration.
With a cost-effective SMT form factor of 18.7 mm × 16.0 mm × 2.1 mm and high integration level, BG600L-M3 enables integrators and developers to easily design their applications and take advantage from the module's low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced package allows fully automated manufacturing for high-volume applications. A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/PCM/STATUS) and abundant functions (e.g. USB drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux and Android, etc.) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as tracking, wireless POS, smart metering and wearable devices.
● LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS module with ultra-low power consumption
● Easy migration from Quectel GSM/GPRS/GNSS module MC60
● Support VoLTE* for LTE Cat M1 and CS voice* for GSM
● Integrated RAM and flash in the baseband chipset
● Comprehensive set of hardware-based security features
● Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
● Compact SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications with tight space
● Robust mounting and interfaces
* Under Development/Planning or Ongoing