AG520R is a series of automotive grade LTE category 9/19 & C-V2X module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted at the IoV (Internet of Vehicles) applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 14 technology, it features of LTE maximally 1.6Gbps downlink and 75Mbps uplink data rates. Supporting C-V2X PC5 direct communications, AG520R makes traffic smoother and more efficient through paving the way for automated driving and achieving the goal of fully connected traffic. It provides abundant interfaces for customers to develop applications, and its excellent performance in ESD and EMI protection ensures great robustness in harsh environments.
AG520R contains five variants (AG520R-CN*, AG520R-EU* ,AG520R-NA① ,AG520R-J① and AG520R-ROW① ) to meet varied market demands. It is backward compatible with existing GSM networks, enabling it to be connected even in remote areas devoid of 3G or 4G coverage.
AG520R supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology. The use of multiple antennas at the receiver end at the same time and on the same frequency band greatly minimizes errors and optimizes the data speed. The module also combines high-speed wireless connectivity with embedded highly sensitive multi-Frequency GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo) receiver and optional QDR3.0 for positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functions (USB drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows CE, Linux and Android, eCall, etc.) extend the applicability of AG520R to a wide range of M2M applications in industrial, consumer and automotive markets. It is especially suitable for auto-related applications, such as fleet management, vehicle tracking, in-vehicle navigation system, vehicle remote monitoring, vehicle remote control, security monitoring and alarming, remote vehicle diagnostics, vehicle wireless routing, in-car entertainment, and more.
● Ideal for automotive premarket applications with IATF 16949:2016 requirement
● Compliant with automotive quality processes such as APQP, PPAP, etc.
● Wide operation temperature range (-40°C to +85°C) meets the demanding requirements for automotive devices and excellent EMC protection
● C-V2X PC5 and uu mode
● Compact SMT form factor ideal for integration in slim and size-constrained automotive solutions
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability
● Multi-Frequency GNSS receiver and optional QDR 3.0 available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment