IoT Connectivity Services
Simplify deployment by activating and managing your connectivity with us
Now available to organizations based across APAC and EMEA, Quectel Connectivity Solutions complement our portfolio of products and services by enabling customers to activate and manage the connectivity of their modules. The consolidation of IoT modules and connectivity into a single point of provision greatly simplifies product rollout, helping solution providers of any size to undertake mass deployments more efficiently across multiple regions.
Why choose Quectel Connectivity Solutions?
- Reduce time-to-market and optimize business efficiency by using a single supplier for module, antenna and connectivity
- We partner with some of the most trusted and advanced mobile network operators – our IoT Connectivity Services are available in more than 190 countries via over 500 network operators, currently providing 2G, 3G, 4G, NB-IoT and Cat M connectivity
- We have significant expertise in connectivity – over 27 million SIMs are managed by Quectel’s connectivity platform
- We offer solid service level agreements, backed by Tier 1 providers, built on service, quality, and reliability
- Our focus is on providing commercial flexibility for our customers, to meet their budgetary and investment requirements – with self-optimizing tariffs we can minimize the risk of ‘bill shock’ from additional charges such as over-the-air software updates
- We provide a dedicated customer account manager for a variety of support functions
- To learn more, please see our Quectel Connectivity Solutions brochure
Order SIM trial kit
To trial our IoT Connectivity Services please complete the form below. We will then be in touch to confirm your details, provide your login credentials, and dispatch the SIMs to your company address – you will then have visibility of your device’s connection status and network performance.
Our SIM offer includes access to our platform along with:
- up to 5 SIM cards in your preferred form factor
- 30 SMS messages
- 50MB download data per month for 3 months (subject to geography)