L89 is a high performance IRNSS-enabled GNSS module, capable of acquiring and tracking GPS, IRNSS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS signals. With two embedded antennas, the module can work at L1 and L5 bands simultaneously.
Compared with the GNSS module working at L1 band only, L89 can make use of GPS, Galileo and IRNSS signals to increase the number of visible satellites, reduce TTFF and enhance positioning accuracy, especially when it is used in rough urban environments.
L89 can achieve exceptional performance both in acquisition and tracking, and fully meet the industrial standard. With two embedded LNAs, dual antennas and antenna switch function, it is an ideal product for automotive, consumer and industrial tracking applications.
● Support IRNSS L5 band
● Embedded patch antenna and chip antenna
● Multi-GNSS engines for GPS, IRNSS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
● Support DGPS, SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
● Integrated LNAs for better sensitivity
● Great anti-jamming performance due to multi-tone active interference canceller
● Support SDK command* developed by Quectel
* Under Development